Everything you wanted to know about the historical continuum of Street Art but were afraid to ask. By Daniel Feral, a curator of “PANTHEON: A history of art from the streets of NYC,” opening Saturday at the former Donnell Library across from MoMA.
- So. Many. Feelings. My word collage of @ArtBasel shar.es/DUPzy 1 day ago
- Why Miami Finally Has the Art Museum It Deserves: the @Pamm shar.es/DUoSn 1 day ago
- Artwork on Violence in Colombia Too Dangerous for @untitledmiami art fair shar.es/DzPiy 3 days ago
- 9 Art Shows to See After ‘12 Years a Slave’: Or, how museums are finding ways to rewrite lost narratives shar.es/DzSCI 3 days ago
- 'I don't do art--I just paint.' Nephew in Miami 4 days ago
#Andy Warhol #appropriation #Banksy #cats #fact checker #Marcus Aurelius #Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth #Oxidation Paintings #Picasso #Robert Lazzarini #scanner code #SoHo #street art #telephone #Virginia Museum of Fine Arts African masks Alicia Prieto Alison McMenamin Andrew Edlin Gallery Anna Kustera art Art School Without Walls Ayeshia Brown Basquiat Batman bedbug Bronx Museum Brooklyn Museum Cecilia Alemani comic art Cre8tive YouTH*ink David Nyzio Dr. Lakra drawing Drawing Center E.V. Day elephant Elvis festival of ideas Galeristas Adolescentes High Line International Center of Photography Jeff Koons Jewish Museum Jonathan LeVine Kehinde Wiley Keith Haring LA MOCA Maira Kalman Marlborough Gallery Metropolitan Museum of Art Mike Leavitt Mista Oh! Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art new museum Olek Paul Kasmin Pierogi Postmasters Queens Museum R. Crumb Ray Smith sheep Shepard Fairey Skewville Society of Illustrators Sofia Maldonado Sol Lewitt Sperone Westwater Tania Bruguera Tanya Bonakdar The Hole Tim Schreier van Gogh Willie Cole