Everything you wanted to know about the historical continuum of Street Art but were afraid to ask. By Daniel Feral, a curator of “PANTHEON: A history of art from the streets of NYC,” opening Saturday at the former Donnell Library across from MoMA.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Somewhere over Gravity's Rainbow: Drew Heitzler at @mg_chelsea instagram.com/p/ZdVTDxrpIb/ 2 days ago
- Luv Bacchus RT @AwolErizku: @rcembalest always showing love #art #seeingzero #veryrare @streetetiquette @Milk Studios Instagram.com/p/ZbgHoeO93U/ 3 days ago
- Cross Purpose: Fisherman's Cross, 1967, by Ian Hamilton Findlay, @nolangallery instagram.com/p/ZbTau-LpAT/ 3 days ago
- I feel a trunk show coming on RT @bdeskin Sesame Street has an elephant who paints 4 days ago
- Blood Relatives: Imran Qureshi @metmuseum, Nancy Spero @worcestermuseum, Carpinteros @seankellyny, more shar.es/Z28HF 4 days ago
#Andy Warhol #Banksy #cats #Picasso #street art #Virginia Museum of Fine Arts African masks Andrew Edlin Gallery art Art School Without Walls Ayeshia Brown Basquiat Batman Bronx Museum comic art Cre8tive YouTH*ink drawing elephant Elvis festival of ideas Galeristas Adolescentes High Line International Center of Photography Jeff Koons Jewish Museum Kehinde Wiley Keith Haring LA MOCA Maira Kalman Marlborough Gallery Metropolitan Museum of Art Mike Leavitt Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art new museum Olek Paul Kasmin Pierogi Queens Museum R. Crumb sheep Society of Illustrators Sofia Maldonado Tania Bruguera van Gogh Willie Cole